3GS UK Ltd
Customer Service Apprenticeship – 3GS (UK) Limited
3GS is a specialist service provider focused on the provision of environmental enforcement services, using the most up to date technology to deliver the most effective solutions in order to combat environmental crime.
We currently have 2 apprenticeship vacancies within the Customer Service Department, providing the opportunity to join a newly established team and learn a variety of administration, ICT and customer service skills, whilst also working towards nationally recognised qualifications.
These roles involve providing customer service support both internally to the environmental enforcement officers and operations team and externally to customers and clients.
General Duties and Qualification Units are to Include:
- Taking payments for fines
- Handling customer enquiries and complaints
- Logging all calls on the in house computer system
- Processing and completing all aspects of fines related administration
- Undertaking duties with the use of ICT/Microsoft applications and general admin duties
- Qualification Unit -Following rules to deliver customer service
- Qualification Unit -Maintaining a positive and customer friendly attitude
- Qualification Unit -Adapting behaviour to make a good customer service impression
- Qualification Unit -Promoting additional products and services to customers
A range of additional optional units will also be selected with the employer and learner to cater the qualification to the specific role and plans for the candidate.
Number of Vacancies: 2
Weekly Training Allowance: £131.25
- Monday – Friday 9 – 5.30
- Total hours per week: 37.50-Made up of time spent on the job and training.
- The suitable candidate will possess the ability to communicate effectively internally and externally and will have exceptional attention to detail needed to effectively carry out this role.
- Practical knowledge of computer applications such as word processing, spreadsheets, internet and email.
- Ideally, some experience of dealing with customers in person and over the phone (in a paid or unpaid capacity such as volunteering or in a work placement).
No formal qualifications are required.
If this role is of interest to you or you would like to find out more about the apprenticeship, please email or send your CV to email@example.com.
Make an enquiry about office space
If you have a question or just want some more information on what we can offer, please get in touch with us using any of the following methods:
- Call us on 01226 249590
- Drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org